Travel Agent Resource Center
3rd Annual 2023 Legends of Green Bay Cruise with Current Players and Legends
Dates: February 18-23, 2023
Destinations: Tampa, FL • Cozumel, Mexico • Grand Cayman
Logo Formats: PNG, JPG, PDF
Social Media: Facebook, Instagram
Marketing 8.5 x 11 PDF Flyer: Download Now
|Day Number||Day of Week||Date||Port Location||Arrival Time||Departure Time|
|1||SAT||02/18/2023||Tampa, Florida||4:00 PM|
|3||MON||02/20/2023||Cozumel, Mexico||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|4||TUE||02/21/2023||George Town, Grand Cayman||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|6||THURS||02/23/2023||Tampa, Florida||7:00 AM|
Port of Tampa Bay
815 Channelside Drive
Tampa, Florida 33602
The cruise will depart at 4:00pm on 2/18/2023. Guests should arrive at the pier between 10:30am-2:30pm.
Guest Check In:
Guests will receive a Legends of Green Bay Cruise email with their booking ID number 60 days prior to sailing. All guests are required to complete Royal Caribbean’s online check-in once they receive their booking ID number. If guests do not complete this online check-in in advance, as required, they will need additional time to complete the registration process at the pier.
Guests may be able to board the ship as early as 10:30am, once US Customs and Border Protection has given clearance.
The ship will arrive back at the Port of Tampa at 7am on 2/23/2023. Disembarkation will be between 7am-10am. The cruise line recommends that return flights are scheduled after 12pm.
Arrival: Please purchase transfers upon airport arrival at the Royal Caribbean help desk.
Departure: Please purchase transfers on the ship at Guest Services.
Access to Wisconsin Legends
You will enjoy personal interaction, photo opportunities, the legendary Welcome Aboard Show & more! Explore the Experience
Mix & Match Experience Packages!
Each guest in your stateroom can pick their own experience! Entrance, Bronze, Silver, or Gold… More choices = More fun! There is something perfect for every fan. Choose your Experience Package
5-Night Cruise Fare
Including taxes, fees and gratuities.
Dining & Non-Alcoholic Beverages in the Buffet and Main Dining Rooms
Enjoy a range of inclusive culinary delights to suit any palate, from endless buffet choices to gourmet pizza, decadent desserts and more.
- Experiences DOES NOT INCLUDE: Drink (bottled water, coffee, alcoholic drinks) and Wifi Packages
Giving Back: A portion of the proceeds benefit player and legend charities and foundations.
- All rooms are booked as the base level of double occupancy. If someone is traveling alone – their cabin remains the double occupancy rate.
- Dining time are: 6pm, 8:30pm or My Time (5:15pm-9pm)
- We partner with Travel Guard Insurance and utilize their Gold Plan. You can give us a call if your guests would like a quote and to purchase this plan, https://www.travelguard.com/plans/gold.
Payment and Cancellation: Please review for details: https://legendsofwisconsincruise.com/payment-cancellation/
- Current players and legends will be announced via social media once signed contracts are in hand.
- 8-12 current players and legends will join us this year!
For direct questions, call our office at 844.582.1119